(So I am editing this because it doesn't make sense. I forgot what I was writing about. It also turns out that my loving wife is a THING and therefore have to add her to my list.) (It also turns out that there really were 2 other things I loved the best of all. Well, maybe more than two, but I didn't want to make this list any longer.)
My loving wife, S, teaches high school. Tonight she has left me all alone to attend the Senior Class's Grad Nite- At Disneyland.
So here is a list of all the things I love. Most people don't know this about me so you are all learning something new!
10. I love watching 90210 reruns. I even record them on my DVR.
9. I love solving Suduku puzzles. I will look at the answers if I think I have made a mistake so that I don't have to do the whole thing over.
8. I love Saved By the Bell reruns, but I don't record them. Yet. (although I would if they aired the summer season)
7. I love to talk to myself in the car if I am falling asleep. I pretend I am being interviewed about my life and accomplishments. What's sad is that I am now older than what I used to pretend to be in my interviews :(
6. I love to read books, especially series. I get really sad when the series ends, however. I feel like I have lost a friend.
5. I love to watch the BBC version of Pride and Prejudice.
4. I love to eat Peanut Butter straight from the jar. A big old scoop on a spoon.
3. I double dip the spoon!
2. My wedding to the most amazing women ever.
1. The day I first saw S walk into the dining hall, almost 11 years ago. Love at first sight.