Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What's Best for Us!

So, we're moving. I said it. It's real. It's happening. It's less than 2 weeks away. (Insert panicked expression) It'll be hard to leave our first home that Jill and I bought together, the babies first home. The babies room/nursery is the only room that I think breaks our hearts to leave. Every single family member helped create the nursery and it's so sad to know we can't take it with us.

Our new home is a rental house and that is what our goal was. To find a house to live in. Yes, we'd love to buy a house, but that's not our reality. A rental will have to do. This rental has so many positives for us, a backyard, front yard, larger kitchen, lots of parking, fireplace, and laundry in the house.

I'm excited to start this new chapter for our family, but I know moving from this special home we live in right now will be sad. I'll try to post pictures of the babies nursery currently. Our goal is to re-create a lot of it in the new home.

No comments: