Tuesday, November 29, 2011

November - White

When November started I had no idea what to do for the color white. October had been easy with pumpkins being orange so I was stumped. We decided to take a short trip to Las Vegas, Nevada for a few days and found snow at Mt. Charleston, a beautiful place I didn't know existed 40 minutes from Vegas. The snow turned out to be the best way to showcase white! Here are the pics!

Jack man loved the amount of snow! Not too much!

Izzy loved the snow and rocks we found while hiking!


Family photo! I love this one!


I love my family!







3 comments:

Allison said...

That last photo is awesome!

tireegal68 said...

Wow, you really lucked out!!! Your children are so cute! Love the red hair! That last one is gorgeous! Is that your dog also? I think it would make a great print and blog title picture:)

anofferingoflove said...

ohh, fun photos!! i love the last one too :)