Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Peanut, Peanut Butter. . . and Jelly

I am not very good at updating this blog. I get writers block as soon as I hit the draft button! So here is what I have to say today, St. Patrick's Day.

First, I had to give clear explicit directions to my darling first graders today. Here is my lecture, "There will be NO pinching today. No, Alex, not even at home. NO pinching. Do all of you know what pinching is? Show me, everyone pinch the air. Pinch yourself if you want. Now, NO Pinching. Got it? Good."

And guess what? There was no pinching! Hurray!

And finally, introducing Peanut Butter and Jelly, our twins in utero! I do not know which one is which. I know, horrible mother. But it is not like I can look a their eyes, or freckles or something! And no, they are not aliens.




p.s: as of March 16, we are 12 weeks. (Finishing up that first trimester!)

4 comments:

R said...

That's great news! WOO HOOO!! Are ya going to be finding out boys/girls? Congrats on the second trimester!!

Anonymous said...

What cuties!! Congrats!

tireegal68 said...

very sweet picture - I think I can tell the difference - (just kidding) congrats on passing the first trimester. did you have morning sickness? how are you feeling?

Cristin said...

Cutest little blobs ever.