Monday, September 14, 2009

Power to the Preemies

Jack is beginning his political career early! His platform is helping to create preemie clothes that actually fit.


And to not leave out Izzy, here is her mini protest. Although she is outgrowing preemie clothes, she does get annoyed about how terribly they "fit" her.


Tomorrow marks 3 weeks, and I can't believe they haven't been in my life forever! They are such good babies, we are really lucky. My recovery from the C/section has been a total breeze. My scar is in such a place it will never be seen again. . . well, at least until the next c/section! Amazingly enough, the scar is practically disappearing anyway. It is amazing how far medical/surgical procedures have come.

One more bummer about not being pregnant is not being able to see my doctor anymore! He definitely ranks as one of my favorite docs. (I guess I will still see him once a year for my girly exams.) If you live in the OC and want a doc recomendation, let me know.

1 comment:

Two Moms, Two Monkeys said...

They are adorable and oh so small! I remember when our boys were that tiny... goes by fast so enjoy!