I am going to try this June Non-Challenge Blog thing. I will do three tomorrow and be caught up! Here are the rules
1. Provide a picture of the space where you normally blog.
2. Describe your high school self. What extracurricular activities, if any, did you participate in during high school?
3. What are your guilty pleasures?
4. (for parents) What has most surprised you about parenthood?
(for parents-to-be) What has most surprised you about ttc?
5. What do you prefer to do on your birthday? If you have children, what do you prefer to do for their birthday?
6. When was the last time you tried something new? What was it and what was the result?
7. What’s your favorite thing to eat for breakfast, lunch and dinner? If you have children, what are their favorites?
8. If you had to teach something, what would you teach? (If you DO teach, when did you discover your love for it?)
9. What is the most important lesson you learned from your own mother (or other primary caretaker)?
10. Share your favorite recipe (or two).
11. In what ways does being a lesbian/2-mom family impact your experience of parenting?
12. Tell us about the first time you got drunk (as far as you can remember…)
13. Tell us about the best job you ever had, and the worst.
14. How do you typically dress? How do you (or would you) like to dress your kid(s)?
15. What was your college experience like? Were you involved in any clubs, groups, etc?
16. How many friends do you have in real life that you talk to regularly? How many friends do you have that you feel are ‘true blue’ and how long have you known them?
17. (for parents) What is your favorite thing about parenthood? Your least favorite?
(for parents-to-be) What are you most looking forward to about parenthood?
18. How do you feel about astrology? What’s your sign, baby, and do you think it matches your personality?
19. How do you (and your partner if applicable) feel about PDA?
20. What is the kindest thing anyone has ever done for you? Did you repay the kindness?
21. What child(ren)’s names do you like that your partner hates and thus you could never use?
22. What is your most beloved childhood memory? What memories are you trying to create (or will you try to create) for your child(ren)?
23. What are your favorite activities to do with your kid(s)?
24. What are your favorite activities to do without your kid(s)? (keep it clean!)
25. What did you want to be when you grew up? Why and/or how did that change over time?
26. What is/are the best piece(s) of parenting advice you’ve gotten or can give others?
27. Which movies or tv shows do you think are the most accurate portrayals of parenthood?
28. What size family do you come from, what size family do you want, and why?
29. What do you think about giving kids an allowance, and what chores do you or would you expect your child(ren) to help out with?
30. What is/are the most memorable questions or reactions you’ve gotten in regards to being a two-mom family?